Hi, I'm Nicole!
A trained boudoir photographer in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. Boudoir is all I do and I LOVE
Let's see, more about me as a person... well, here is a snapshot (see what I did there?)
- a photographer in Colorado since 2010. Started out doing Santa photos for a company out of Arvada with a basic camera I knew nothing about. One thing led to another and here I am now. It's a wild ride, life.
- a Michigan native. Born and raised.
- Navy Veteran. Served aboard the USS Samuel Gompers out of Alameda, CA. Navy days are some of my best memories. Lots of hard work and best friends I still have.
- lived in Conway, AR for 5 years. Earned my college degree there at UCA. Beautiful place, Arkansas.
- Mom of widely spaced children. 23, 15, and 9. Yup. Glutton for punishment? Maybe but they all keep me inspired and moving along without feeling my age. It's 52, by the way. Still can't believe that!
- moved to Colorado Springs, CO in 2010 when my new husband got orders to Ft. Carson. Been here ever since (yeah, we never moved, which is weird, I know)
What do others say?
Check out the Testimonials on the main page!
Photography is amazing. Particularly, luring the "real" out of people.
Our human connection is what tells our story, right? It's never our weight, age, family status, or our flaws.
It's so important that you see YOU come through in your precious photos. If successful, your final gallery will hopefully evoke a few tears and a warm and fuzzy heart. This is what drives me, and will continue to drive me, to always do my best.
Featured in #ShoutOutColorado and that was something so cool!
Follow the link for the featured article!
This year, named one of the "8 Best Boudoir Photographers in Colorado Springs"!
Do you have a question?
Scroll through to see the most commonly asked questions. Reach out to me if you need more answers.
Do you shoot portraits and other things?
Great question! Simply answered, not anymore. I have discovered my passion is in boudoir photography so all of my energy must focus there now.
How can I get a hold of you?
I am never far away by phone/text/email/ & social messengers. My contact form has the deets.
How much do you cost?
The best way for me to gather the info I need and get to know you and your vision better, is to contact me directly through my Contact form.
How do I book?
Easy! Use my Contact Form and tell me what’s on your mind. I will get right on checking my calendar and coordinating with you to get you in as quickly as possible.